(no subject)

NSFW Apr. 8th, 2009 05:23 pm
cowgirlblues: lichtenstein green (Death Note . L SRSLY?)
[personal profile] cowgirlblues
Am I crazy, or did I just hear Joanna Newsom in a Victoria's Secret commercial?
Please tell me that I'm just hearing things, because I really don't want the fragile fantasy world that her music creates in my mind's eye to become inundated with disproportionately busty models in their skivvies, thanks.

on 2009-04-09 11:20 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] jamesdbr.livejournal.com
Personally, I'm quite capable, no, willing, even, to reconcile Joanna Newsome's fragile fantasy world with disproportionately busty models in their skivvies. Think of it as Joanna Newsome as drawn by Frank Frazetta. Or the Vallejos if you're feeling skeezier.

Profile

cowgirlblues: lichtenstein green (Default)
cowgirlblues

April 2010

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314 151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 7th, 2026 03:55 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios